Co2 refill peninsula

sheepdawg

Hey guys, does anyone know of a place in the Peninsula that will fill my co2 without doing a swap? I know Carbonics in Santa Clara does but I'm looking for something close to San Mateo. thanks

The only other place I know of on this side of the bay that will refill without swapping out the tanks is this place located in the richmond district of san francisco
http://www.sanfranciscobrewcraft.com
I took mine to Carbonics just because I was going to be in the area. I will refill in S.F. next time around even though it cost twice as much.

just an idea, i deliver in sf all the time and i take san mateo b all the time, i just got my co2 tank refill at hensen in hayward, i can refill your tank if you want to............ i might go to san mateo tommorow....................... for delivery......

SF brewcraft is really really expensive compared to other homebrew shops on most of their products. I believe they have a service that does their refills. I get swap outs at alliance gas in Belmont/San Carlos you should call and see if they'll do re-fills. I always get nice clean tanks on swap though so...

BTW: they are $18 for a 20lb tank plus taxes etc.

Back