Coiled Titanium Tube

RandalB

Hey all,
Anyone know where I can get Coiled Titanium Tube at reasonable prices?

(For chiller DIY)

Any information appreciated...

RandalB

Last edited:
Randal, a guy on eBay used to sell very reasonably priced chiller coils. I do not see him now... but others may know how to find the guys website.

Bean,
I already talked to that guy, the smallest he has in stock is 1.5" for a 2 HP chiller.. Way too strong unfortunately..

Thanks for the tip,
RandalB

Have you considered making a flow-through style exchanger using linear pieces of tubing?

The tubing in linear lengths is much cheaper than the coils.

What sized chiller (BTU capacity) are you building?

Thanks for the tips guys, a dude on Ebay is making my tube/exchanger custom for $25.00 + $12.00 Shipping. I am getting 3x of them, they are 9' of TI tubing with .25 OD.

I am intending on running my RO feed water (50F at all times) through them if chilling is called for by the contoller. A little cooling and slight increase to the RO unit efficiency.....

RandalB

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11683837#post11683837 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RandalB
Thanks for the tips guys, a dude on Ebay is making my tube/exchanger custom for $25.00 + $12.00 Shipping. I am getting 3x of them, they are 9' of TI tubing with .25 OD.

I am intending on running my RO feed water (50F at all times) through them if chilling is called for by the contoller. A little cooling and slight increase to the RO unit efficiency.....

RandalB

Which guy on Ebay?

9' of Titanium for only 25 + sh? thats an insane price compared to the others selling I looked up.

Joshua

Back