Collection?

eh, gost shrimp pop out of the tank unless you got a lid.. the fish love to tease them which is fun to watch lol

I usually just feed em to my toadfish but i throw them in the sump too and they keep it clean.. i've gotten them to spawn a few times, none ever live but the corals are happy..

Where did you get them, I could do with a few seen as my sand looks like my walls after my son found a marker pen.

I get my dwarf cerith snails and porcelain crabs, and the odd hermit crab or two from a park off of 54th ave s, I think it is pinellas point. It is the southeaster most point of st pete. I go at low tide if I want to catch crabs and snails but you would go at high tide if you want to wade for some fish.

I just caught about 100 dwarf cerith's and 40 or so nassarius snails last week here, just make sure to go at low tide and it will be easier to find the nassarius snails in the sand, the dwarf ceriths are all at the base of a big tree by the water and there are thousands of them

Check youre dwarf ceriths, theres a type of snail that looks like ceriths that is a non-marine snail that lives around saltwater but will climb out of your tank if you throw it in there lol
I grabbed 50 of em once cause I thought I found an easy fix, next morning i had snails all around my room! :p

Check youre dwarf ceriths, theres a type of snail that looks like ceriths that is a non-marine snail that lives around saltwater but will climb out of your tank if you throw it in there lol
I grabbed 50 of em once cause I thought I found an easy fix, next morning i had snails all around my room! :p

Lol yup, I brought one home once and I had the same experience. I forget the name of it though.

Heading out around 9am pm me if u wanna meet up..There's a couple of us going so far so join us if u can...also where in Sarasota are the good spots?

We went down to Ft. Desoto yesterday and neither of us had ever been there or been collecting and we still found all kinds of things. We found gobies, hermits, snails, blennies, sea hairs, puffer fish, spider crab, I'm sure I'm forgetting something. It was a blast and I appreciate u guys sharing the info about it!

Back