Colorful colonies/collectable LPS FS (brains,chalice)

Justin74

Rainbow brain $85
rainbowbrain_zpsedc82b19.jpg

Montipora setosa colony $40
setosa_zps06498e23.jpg

Warpaint Solymia $75
warpaintscoly_zps5a2d1ca1.jpg

slojmn's Peach Astro chalice $125
slojmnpeachastro_zpsbb2eeed4.jpg

Tyree Aspera chalice $75
aspera_zpsac502c55.jpg

Orange plate $40, Red burst with black speckle brain $50
bursttrachandorangeplate_zpsb817e8c5.jpg

Color burst brain, red, teal, and black $65

If you know about these corals, you'll know how much the price is drastically reduced, so please no low balling. Available for pick up in Diamond Springs, bout 30-45 minutes from sac, depending on whos driving ;) PM or reply to this thread, Thanks for looking!

-Justin

Thank you Justin! The scoly and brain and already puffing up.

Still some nice LPS left.... Worth the drive!

$10 off what's available

$10 off what's available

Rainbow brain $85
rainbowbrain_zpsedc82b19.jpg

Montipora setosa colony $40
setosa_zps06498e23.jpg

Tyree Aspera chalice $75
aspera_zpsac502c55.jpg

Orange plate $40, Red burst with black speckle brain $50
bursttrachandorangeplate_zpsb817e8c5.jpg

Available for pick up in Diamond Springs, bout 30-45 minutes from sac, depending on whos driving ;) PM or reply to this thread, Thanks for looking!

The above are still available, now $10 off each one to encourage new homes! Thank you!
Also still have a NON REEF SAFE coral beauty pygmy angel fish FREE to good home :)

-Justin

Hey Justin, im up in Georgetown, was wondering if i could come look at what you have. Maybe pick your brain on general stuff too.

:worried2:

baiz: Sure, let me know when you'd like to come by I'll be here for most of today and tomorrow I believe :)

William, nope! My last post is of what's available, if it's not pictured in my $10 off sale it's already sold.

-Justin

Got booked all weekend. can probably make it over that way on Friday or next weekend. Shoot me a text so i have your number and i will give you a call when i can make it over. five,three,zero, three,nine,one, 7445

thanks

Orange setosa, orange plate, sm/md red splash brain, rainbow brain, and Tyree Aspera still available :)

-Justin

Back