Coming soon...

mikeyj28

My wife and I are getting ready to fix some things around our house since we will be moving. So this will involve me selling my 150 gallon because I am not going to be taking that with me to a brand new house. So I will be putting together a list of livestock first and then the equipment, and smaller things that come with it. I will post pictures and prices soon.

The tank is 150 gallon 60x24x24. Again coming soon

I guess i should mention that I am down sizing not leaving the hobby. I just cant and wont want to care for my 150 anymore so I am going to restart my 65 and keep it on a smaller scale

HAHA I know Jason,
So let me start with this...I have a 65 Gallon that I used previously for my reef until I upgraded to the 150. I was given some freshwater fish and I need to get rid of them. I have 4 of them which will be free to anyone who wants them.

After the fresh water fish are gone I will convert the tank back to reef.

So for sale will be 150 pounds of coraline covered live rock for $150 for all of it.
48" Current USA 6 bulb t5, the bulbs are only 6 months old. $250
60" acrylic reef ready tank 60x24x24 I dont know who made it, comes with stand that is basic but very strudy. $250
Geo Media reactor 410 $75 comes with all parts and pieces
Reeflo snapper/dart hybrid, currently set up as a dart but have the snapper kit. $175

Back