Coming to LA this weekend, where's the Maxi Mini nems?

psidriven

Will be in LA, OC and SGV this weekend and looking for nice maxi mini carpet anemones. What shops or members have some for sale? I'll be visiting Vivid and Tongs.

Pasadena Tropical Fish had a good variety last time I visited *about 2 weeks ago*. They have rainbows and really nice gold ones. They call it "pizza" nems.

Thanks. Will check them out. Already have the purple/green minis, so hoping to find orange, blue, yellow or rainbow ones. How much are these going for now? Regular purple/greens $20, nicer colors $30-50?

Pasdena Tropical were selling everything for 40. Doesn't matter what size/color. I bought a really nice purple with orange center and green rims.

Wow, thanks for all the info. btw, anybody dealt with the CL seller in Canoga Park? Decent livestock? Listed maxi minis for $12-15.

I bought a few for my nano the last few months. Coral Gazers in Tustin also has a few nice ones. Here's a couple of mine.

BC1402202012009.jpg

BC1402202012006.jpg

The Guy in Canoga Park is Dinuk. He has amazing prices on fish and guarantee them for a week. Never bought corals from him, but I've bought some fish and all are healthy and doing great. The downside is you pre order and pay upon pick up. If you don't like what he gets you don't have to buy. Well worth looking into IMHO.

Back