Comparison Chart for Apex Models, Including EL?

Kengar

I saw a chart somewhere comparing the various models when the EL was released, but can't find it now. Can you provide a link or attachment showing it?

Thanks

Thanks.

Given what I'll be running, the only thing that is optional on the EL that I would want (included in full system) is salinity monitoring. The other features (e.g., 0-10V) I just don't need. So I could go EL and buy PM-2 and be about $200 ahead (used to get the bundle with display.....)

Don't forget the cost of the probe. Total cost is $225 (module and probe) vs $300 for the full apex. So $75.

good point. although I see that the PM-2 also functions as a 6-terminal breakout box, so I could avoid having to buy a separate on for my various float switches.

or do I still need breakout box to work with the IO input on the PM-2? In other words, does the PM-2 only offer another place to plug in the breakout box, in addition to the place to plug it in on the Apex base unit?

Thanks, Terry. So I'm seeing..... So hard to stay focus on patent work when there's toys to shop for! :)

Back