Congrats 2013 Top CDP Winners!

Reeferhead

Recovering Reef Addict
Premium Member
Congrats to Bob Ackman (Rackman) on winning the title 2013 SLASH Top Coral Donor. This is Bob's second win in the last three years! Bob was awarded a framed certificate and a $200 shopping spree at Premium Aquatics.

544278_500459373343448_1983801279_n.jpg

1st Runner-up: VSpeck - $100 Premium Aquatics shopping spree

2nd Runner-up: RBnice1 - $50 Premium Aquatics shopping spree

It should not go unnoticed that several of the officers were eligble for the prizes but disqualified themselves due to their positions. Thanks for all the work ya'll do.

It should not go unnoticed that several of the officers were eligble for the prizes but disqualified themselves due to their positions. Thanks for all the work ya'll do.

i tried to get nick to acknowledge that at the swap and he wanted no part of it.

Thats why hes stepping down,so he can reap some of those benefits hes put into place. :bounce2:

You don't know Nick very well do you? He'll also still be the CDP manager and a board member so he'll still be ineligible along with the rest of the board, but knowing Nick, that won't slow him down for second.

I think it is great that the club has grown to the point that there is a need for more people to get involved in managing certain task like memberships, accounting, CDP, swap organizing. The list goes on as the club grows. Its hard to find people that are willing to give up of there time with there family's. But that is the kind of people you will find in this hobby. :beer::beer::beer:

I think it is great that the club has grown to the point that there is a need for more people to get involved in managing certain task like memberships, accounting, CDP, swap organizing.

Sounds like you just volunteered :celeb2:

I think it is great that the club has grown to the point that there is a need for more people to get involved in managing certain task like memberships, accounting, CDP, swap organizing. The list goes on as the club grows. Its hard to find people that are willing to give up of there time with there family's. But that is the kind of people you will find in this hobby. :beer::beer::beer:

Anyone opposed?

Welcome to the board Dave! :wavehand:

AARP discount and or priority seating in restaurants for the club. I'm just sayin. :thumbsup:

Anyone opposed?

Welcome to the board Dave! :wavehand:

Roped another one! :D

Hooray for Dave!! :D

I should have known when I was posting, that I was setting my self up. That will teach me to type from the heart. :lol: But the truth is I think we have a bunch of awesome members always willing to help others out. :beer: and that says a lot about our club. :)

Regarding Dave, I recommend a position other than secretary. I see a few grammatical errors in that post. :)

AARP discount and or priority seating in restaurants for the club. I'm just sayin. :thumbsup:

Tonblogna, you are spot on. :facepalm: Math and spelling were never my strong suits. Just ask the nuns that taught me. Of course u would have to dig them up first.:lol:

Rams, I was really hoping for the handicap parking:D

Back