Congrats Dave(250g)TOTM

Yes, Congrats on TOTM. Thank You for sharing your part of the reef.

Can you explain a little more about your no addititives. Is this a pretty common experience with the succesful SPSers. I dose reef solutions trace elements. Thanks.

Congrats! All the corals that you have look exactly like they're "supposed" to, I wish I could do the same!

Thanks to all you regulars to the SPS forum - I follow many of your posts and thread so I appreaciate the kind words. Especially those who nominated me, whoever you are!!!! Had to be some SPS regulars...

Marko9 - while I do not recommend my approach to everyone, with regard to trace elements, I feel my tank gets all it needs from breaking down so much crushed coral in my calcium reactor. Also as a general rule of thumb, don't dose things you can not measure for.

If there are any pics from the TOTM you want to see with a little better resolution, let me know and I can post them here, or in my old 275G thread.

Dave

TOTM near Disaster!

TOTM near Disaster!

So I had a near disaster today - had to replace the outdoor meter base! Thank god I got it taken care of/replaced in about 6 hours after identifying the problem!

I will post the pictures tomorrow.

I was freaking out a little, but it would have been much worse had I not had my little generator. Used it for the lights while the electrician and the hydro company did their work!

Back