Connecting 2 DC8s and a DC4HD

Gieser

What is the best way to chain together 2 DC8s and 1 DC4HD to an ACIII. I am not sure I fully understand the x10 difference between the 2, so I don't know the best way to link them.

DCx are connected the same as all other devices; control out from one device goes to control in of the next, and, and, and...

Be sure to use 4-wire phone cords!

One suggestion; connect the more important stuff earlier in the chain as a blown fuse will break the communications to all devices the follow the device with the blown fuse.

!!

!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14782513#post14782513 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kenargo
DCx are connected the same as all other devices; control out from one device goes to control in of the next, and, and, and...

Be sure to use 4-wire phone cords!

One suggestion; connect the more important stuff earlier in the chain as a blown fuse will break the communications to all devices the follow the device with the blown fuse.

Oooo I didn't even think of that. I will make the DC-4HD the farthest from the base and the pumps the first. Everything else can go in between.

Thanks for the input

Back