Connecting My Reef 2.0

SaltyReefs

Guys I need help, I looked in the DA forum and don't see the answer im looking for. I'm trying to connect using My Reef 2.0, but it does nothing. I can't connect to the RK. Can anyone shine some light as to why? It say once I plug in the SID on the top left it should be under systems and it doesn't show. What am I doing wrong?

I have a reef keeper lite. I don't have the .net capability on mine but when I've had questions in the past I just call DA. They will save you hours of frustration by just calling them. Good luck.

Not at all. But when I programmed mine I customized right on the module using the prompts built in to their software ie: light, output etc. then I hand labeled the lines ie for calcium and Alk dosers.
The instructions are not all that clear. It takes some time to set up but everything I did was from the heady unit itself, not on the computer.

Thanks tmulrney! That's good to know, I will have to mess with the head unit a little bit till I figure it out I guess. Looks like either one is a head ache to do.

Try connecting to it with all components connected to the head unit... For some reason that seemed to work on my brothers unit

Thanks tmulrney! That's good to know, I will have to mess with the head unit a little bit till I figure it out I guess. Looks like either one is a head ache to do.

Yeah. It's a pain in the rump to set up, but it is well worth it. Really, as soon as you figure out the "language" you'll get it. No problem.
LMK if you have other questions
Tracy

have you downloaded the manual? I assuming what you are talking about is connecting the head unit to the computer so you can use the user interface to adjust your settings and name your devices - but your description of the problem is a bit ambiguous.

have you downloaded the manual? I assuming what you are talking about is connecting the head unit to the computer so you can use the user interface to adjust your settings and name your devices - but your description of the problem is a bit ambiguous.

Im just trying to name my pc4s and if possible, I'm not sure if it allows to name the channels on the pc4s. Plus I was also curious in what else I can do though the software.

you many need to upgrade your firm ware on the head unit. I had to do that before I got any options on the user interface to work. Search upgrading head unit or just call DA - they will help you.

Back