Contemplating Downgrade...

BenR7132

I have an Oceanic 175 gallon bow front, which I am thinking about downgrading back to maybe a 90 or 120, or something with a slightly smaller footprint. If you have a NICE set up you are potentially interested in trading, and would like to explore, PM me.

Thanks Michael. With the pond now, am just trying to consolidate down to one manageable tank. We also got some new chairs, so we just need a tiny bit more space.

David's (Keener1830) setup should do nicely for what you are looking for. Next time we are in the area, we'll have to check out your completed pond.

Is there such a thing as a manageable tank? LOL

LOL. I don't know. I have the big bow pretty automated bar water changes. I have let it slip though while working on the pond. And those dang rose anenomes killed all of my SPS with their relentless proliferation.

Not looking to trade but I am contemplating on selling my ELos 70 with custom made stand and ELos sump. It's much smaller then what you're looking for but I figure I toss it your way. It's just sitting in my garage empty right now. Shoot me a pm if you are interested and I'll give you more info.

Back