CORA what we're all about

szwab

Premium Member
CORA is a growing group of reef aquaria hobbyists in Central Ohio who meet on a regular basis. We are a casual group of all ages, and experience levels who like to trade and talk about our coral reef tanks. We host an annual Frag Swap, the last one had over 200 participants. We also hold several other organized events throughout the year. Check out a meeting and our website. www.corareef.org and see what were all about!

Did someone say drinking?

Can't make it to the March meeting but I might try the April meeting. I just found this online this weekend.

I tried to use the e-store on the CORA sight to pay my dues & it doesn't work!l I want to get those discounts from zeppelin!:)

tcole56 working on it hopefully it will be up and running if you are real desperate you can paypal to me mszwabinsky@wideopenwest.com and join. I will let Larry know you are legit :)

(I'll do anything to get a member ;)... well almost anything)

Whether we read it or not it should always be a sticky...

That way when that new comer finds our forum they will also see that we have our own private site...

With space for free pics.. :)

I live in Findlay, OH and am interested in joining meetings and frag swaps. Please IM or email me for more info.

Back