Coral For Sale

N-A-S-O

FYI. I'm headed down to manchester for 330-400 if anyone want to meet.

Green table acro-blue tips under high light....$25

5lb rock with mini carpets and green table arco...$35
Several mo ago I glue a few frags to this rock. Rock is about 95% in crusted with branches every where. So when this starts to table you'll have one very large table

Several green table frags. Sm $5 Lg $10. Also have some pieces that were growing on the glass and they are lg and flat like a dessert plate....$15

Rock with seven mini carpets....$20

ORA pink birds nest. Little light on bottom due to being in frag tank for 2 weeks. otherwise perfectly healthyMed $25

Acropora deswalii Frag. Turquoise with purple tips. $20

Sm chalice Frag...$20 This picture sucks. This chalice looks way better in person. Ask Christian.
chalice.jpg

Green Fungia. Much larger than Picture. Getting ready to slip in two. Grows like a golf ball and splits...weird $20
fungia2.jpg

7 encrusted acro frags $35
Sorry to lazy to figure out. You won't be dissappointed. I know one is a crayola and a ORA turquois stag + 5 others and anything else I can find.

The fungia is about the size of a golfball or slightly bigger. Thats as big as they get. Cool thing is that they split. Kind of like when frogspawn head splits.

Live rock

Live rock

Hi,
I'll take some rock if you have anymore.
I just wanted to seed my tank.

LMK thanks,
Lam

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15420336#post15420336 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishkid6692
i really like that chalice but i don't think i could meet up with you. no way to get there.

take a cab.

Sold to giant4pc
Green table acro -25
5lb rock with mini's and branches - 35 - - if they don't move, I'll take them
Pink birdsnest - 25
acro deswalii -20
green fungia - 20
7 encrusted frags - 35

Chalice.... cato

Rock...mntc

Whats left:
Several green table frags. Sm $5 Lg $10. Also have some pieces that were growing on the glass and they are lg and flat like a dessert plate....$15

Rock with seven mini carpets....$20

Back