Coral Garage Sale - 24018 - No Shipping

WillM

I'll try to get pics this evening or very soon.

Breaking down a tank and also starting a new hobby, so here are some very nice pieces up for grabs. The prices are all below what I paid and they are top shelf corals, so they are firm. I am staying in the hobby with my 175g and another 75g, so this isn't a moving or fire sale, haha....

Also, on the off chance that someone else used to be in the hobby that I'm getting into: I will accept Magic the Gathering cards in lieu of payment. I'm moving into Legacy/Vintage and would like to trade for some good cards if anyone is/was into that.

JKR - Peach Nugget Monti Colony - $500 - This is his mother colony, it is big (3" x 3") and would make a ton of frags if someone wanted to frag it up.

RR - Crazy T Monti - This is a 1" frag. $500 for a booger size on RR's website. I grew this one out and it looks great.

JF - Alter Ego Monti - $250 - I have two frags of this that are definitely bigger than what you'd get from Mr. Fox.

DNov99's Juggernaut Monti - $600 - I have a 1" piece of probably the rarest monti out there. Get it before someone else does.

ASD - Various Master Phoenix Monti Frags - $100-$500 - Depending on size. The large is really huge and very unique.

ASD - Various Jawbreaker Monti Frags - Again $100-$250 - Depending on size.

Cornbred - Mystic Killer Monti - $350 - Looks like Mystic Sunset, but colors are amped up.

WWC - Kung Pow Monti - $450 - Very big healthy chunk. Growing off plug.

WWC - Bounce Shrooms - $350-$600 - These are big and shooting off babies. I'm not sure how many I have, but these are the real deal.

Jawbreaker Shroom - $200 - This is a smaller one that is doing well and growing.

Reef Raft Canada - Shazzam Acro - $- This is another uber-rare piece from my collection. It is doing well and is about 1.5".

WWC - Looney Toons Stylo - $500 - Needs no introduction. This is a frag that does well under muted light. Slow grower, rare.

WWC - Looney Toons Stylo - $1500 - This is a "huge" frag growing down the sides of a 1" plug. You could frag into four pieces and still have a nice frag of this.

WWC - Darth Maul Porites - $150 - This is another very distinctive low light coral. It is growing well and is growing down onto the second frag plug. Hot.

The Coral Kings - Acro Pack - $300 - This is a pack that I ordered but never had delivered because of the winter weather. I paid $350 for it and am cutting the price since I just don't have room. This pack includes: ORA Hawkins Echinata, TCK Bloodlust, Lightning Bolt, ARC Ultracake Strawberry Shortcake, Goku Deepwater, Cotton Candy, and Highlighter Tenuis.

I also have a bunch of TCK acro frags in my tank now for sale. They did not label them and I rec'd 25+ frags in the order. First come first serve $50/per. These are their top shelf acros, get them at a discount and save shipping!

WWC - Jelly Bean Chalice - $600 - This is a big chunk that is very colorful and growing onto the rack. Gotta see it in person.

RR - Michaelangelo Monti - $500 - You don't see this on his list anymore. This is a great coral from the vault from him. Greens, orange, blue polyps.

I'll have to go home and look at my spreadsheet when I get home. I know there are a ton more chalices, random montis, and even some very nice mini colonies of Z/Ps.

I'll try to get up pics tonight.

Last edited:
Equipment

Equipment

I also have a very nice lighting set up that is brand new:

4 x Radion XR30w G4 PRO - $2600 - Comes with mounting legs, rails, and all the extras EcoTech dings you for 2 48" tanks. Also, has the most recent ReefLink as well. All of these items are new in box and have never been used. I just built a cart for this at BRS and it was almost $3700. I went with T5's and ReefBrites, so this is your chance to get the top of the line $1100 less than MSRP.

Am not considering parting at this time.

I have a complete Calcium Reactor set up with two cylinders (full) and a ton of media that will be posted as soon as a new doser arrives. It is a Geo exactly like this one:

https://premiumaquatics.com/products/geo-6x12-white-dual-calcium-reactor-sicce-syncra-pump.html

Asking $500 without controller. Have full Apex that I would consider pricing with this, but it would be an entire Apex system with PAR monitoring, leak detection, PMP module, extra new Energy Bar... just about everything you can get with the new Apex, I have.

Last edited:
dffb621c83d5f953b42cb558f04b4de1.jpg

43d9fefeba26212c0fdfc715b9eff533.jpg

f57035f160dd1b1b2b868d99d882b60e.jpg

16b3060f260ad4a4f8511c0d9cd8358b.jpg

4a920f0e76ac758b9d8c6d92f632958b.jpg

c8cc338880c9e2cad332042bcb824df5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tank for Sale, too... cheap....

Tank for Sale, too... cheap....

There will be a twin spot hogfish and a large yellow tang up for grabs once I break down their tank. <--- Free with tank, or make offer - no reasonable offer will be turned down if you have a suitable tank :)

Also, the 75g tank, stand, 55G sump, lights (very nice 2 x 250w MH, 2 x 54W T5), wave maker, HOB overflow, return pump, heater, etc., will be available to whoever wants it for $150. Comes with LR. Full disclosure: the skimmer broke on it and it needs a very good cleaning, plus it is the only tank I have that has aptasia. I would definitely pitch the sand and cook the LR before I used it unless you have something in your tank that will aggressively target aptasia. In which case you are getting some nice LR with coral already covering some of the rocks, lots of zoas and mushrooms. The skimmer can go with it too, it just needs a replacement pump. It is a beast RO 2000 SSS. The pump is ~$230 and is all it needs (I don't have the pump).

Last edited:
Radions and Calcium reactor set up have sold. Price cut on the 75G tank to:

$100

Come and get it :)

There will be a twin spot hogfish and a large yellow tang up for grabs once I break down their tank. <--- Free with tank, or make offer - no reasonable offer will be turned down if you have a suitable tank :)

Also, the 75g tank, stand, 55G sump, lights (very nice 2 x 250w MH, 2 x 54W T5), wave maker, HOB overflow, return pump, heater, etc., will be available to whoever wants it for $150. Comes with LR. Full disclosure: the skimmer broke on it and it needs a very good cleaning, plus it is the only tank I have that has aptasia. I would definitely pitch the sand and cook the LR before I used it unless you have something in your tank that will aggressively target aptasia. In which case you are getting some nice LR with coral already covering some of the rocks, lots of zoas and mushrooms. The skimmer can go with it too, it just needs a replacement pump. It is a beast RO 2000 SSS. The pump is ~$230 and is all it needs (I don't have the pump).

Back