Coral Growth Pictures

LCGoldman

I stumbled across a picture that I took of my tank back in June 2005, and I could NOT believe just how much some of the corals had grown.

Now, not everything has really come back completely since the recent problems I had, and the current picture isn't the clearest, I hope that this will give you at least some idea of the tremendous growth of the blue milli and green pocillopora below it on the left and the pinks birdnest on the right.

June 2005

June2005.jpg

September 2006

Aft9-06.jpg

Your tank looks so deep, like its not even in a tank. Is that because of the background or lighting? It looks great! I have such a long way to go

It's a 92g corner tank. One of the things that I really like about the shape of the tank is the depth perception.

55g tank? Very difficult to aquascape.

When I decided to go to a reef set up, I had a 55g tank. It was less than a week later that I upgraded to my current tank.

Just plannin on fowlr for now, although that might change when I get all my funds up, so might just get a different tank when I'm all set and try to find someone who's sellin a set all at once with tank and pumps

Lonnie broke down that tank awhile ago and haven't seen him at a meeting in a few years...has anyone heard from him?

You dredged up a ghost :D

Mike,

I haven't seen or heard word of Lonnie in quite some time :(

Back