Coral Seeds

I like the acan seeds. They work great! Sometimes I get rainbows if I'm lucky. I also like the electric lightning blue clown from saltwater aquarium. They crossed a hippo tang with a lightning Maroon clown and best part it's only 149. I have 5 on the way already

I like the acan seeds. They work great! Sometimes I get rainbows if I'm lucky. I also like the electric lightning blue clown from saltwater aquarium. They crossed a hippo tang with a lightning Maroon clown and best part it's only 149. I have 5 on the way already

I heard about that. They were genetically bred.

Yeah we should do a group buy. Marinedepot also came out with something to have sharks in your nano tank. I can't believe all the great things coming up today

I tried to convenience my kids this morning carrots grow on trees and we'd plant one this Spring.....

I also put food coloring in all the faucets and hid all their socks. :bounce1:

One of them taped the sprayer on the kitchen sink on and it soaked me when I went to rinse out my coffee cup....damn kids!!

One of them taped the sprayer on the kitchen sink on and it soaked me when I went to rinse out my coffee cup....damn kids!!

This.... was one of my favorite things to do as a kid! until one day my father (Marine Corp Drill Instructor at the time - retired MGySgt) got soaked before a color guard parade that he led! Oh was my but sore on that one lol

This.... was one of my favorite things to do as a kid! until one day my father (Marine Corp Drill Instructor at the time - retired MGySgt) got soaked before a color guard parade that he led! Oh was my but sore on that one lol

As a Marine, I get it. Ouch.

Back