coralife 150g skimmer help

petere1989

I have this skimmer and I am not sure what piece is the input and the output. it has a round hole on the base that looks like an in....but i'm not sure. then theres a cone that extends about half way up and is on a hose that bends. the box says that it is a microbubble dispersion but the pictures in the instructions show that that is the intake. I'm confused. any help would be great!

the micro bubble dispersion is the out flow and should go through a sponge of some kind that will need cleaned alot. i had a CL65 and to be honest the money is better spent buying better skimmers. i upgraded to a reef octopus nwb150 for my 90 and it blows away what the CL65 did on my old 56. coralife has some great products but not sure the skimmers are on the list. good luck and hope you get better results than most!

just out of curiosity, what would one pay for a CL65? I just want to know if i overpaid...and if i did, i'm returning it and getting something better then. it almost doesn't fit in my sump anyways.

Back