Corals again

jnb

Premium Member
I posted some corals for sale a week ago and did not have much success - I have lowered the prices a bit.
I will be taking the tank down in time. I am not going to give away these corals - I only wish to not feel foolish in giving away corals - hoping to get a price which does not make me feel foolish but otherwise good prices. And frankly I am sort of disappointed in certain members who said they were going to come by yesterday and did not even bother to call to let me know they were not - I waited all day.

This monti is too big for many tanks but someone out there should want it. $250 - it is around 26 inches wide , 13 inches front to back, and the base comes to sort of a point - top to point is around 14 inches.
webJNB_8576.jpg

Someone - actually two people were going to come pick this up yesterday. I took pictures when it was partially closed to give an idea of how many heads it has. - otherwise it is around a 9 inch ball when out. $70 which according to my research may be 1/2 of its worth.
webJNB_8615.jpg

webJNB_8617.jpg

webJNB_8584.jpg

This xenia has three nice stalks attached to about a 4.5 inch rock - $20
webJNB_8593.jpg

This rock has blue idaho monti and orange monti gorwing on it $35

webJNB_8597.jpg

Blue Idaho - growing on a shell about 4 inches + $50
webJNB_8598.jpg

everything is for sale
JNB_8618.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I would love that Monti Cap as a centerpiece for my new tank! I think it would look amazing but I have no where to hold it now and my tank wont be ready for another month, probably 2 (picking it up today actually).

Beautiful piece though and I do think thats a fair price. Just think about what you would pay in a store for something like that = my guess is somewhere around $350-$450

Btw, what kind of monti cap is it? Is it just a regular orange monti cap?

sorry - I won't be shipping it - too risky compard to the locals who may also like to have it

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15620008#post15620008 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kkdoughboy
Interested in the Frogspawn if you will consider shipping it

I'll take the xenia... call me in the AM to tell me what time I can pick it up. Been looking for that kind of xenia! Thanks! PM sent

i don't know the varying kinds - i have just always referred to it as orange - the way things are going it may still be available then so if you have continued interest keep tabs - what size tank are you installing? do you plan on installed a calcium reactor - if so, mine will be available for sale then.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15619229#post15619229 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jgoal55
Wow I would love that Monti Cap as a centerpiece for my new tank! I think it would look amazing but I have no where to hold it now and my tank wont be ready for another month, probably 2 (picking it up today actually).

Beautiful piece though and I do think thats a fair price. Just think about what you would pay in a store for something like that = my guess is somewhere around $350-$450

Btw, what kind of monti cap is it? Is it just a regular orange monti cap?

i will call

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15623105#post15623105 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ludwigia73
I'll take the xenia... call me in the AM to tell me what time I can pick it up. Been looking for that kind of xenia! Thanks! PM sent

sorry - was out of town yesterday - just replied

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15623125#post15623125 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by k.warren4
sent a pm...but didn't get a reply.

orange fungia/plate - hungry little fella around 4 inches $35 - flash picture so washes out the color a bit
JNB_4800.jpg

I really don't think it will fit into your tanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15630810#post15630810 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scubasteve247
Ill take the monti for 250, give me a call, 954 410 9969

yes and I replied but your box was full

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15631265#post15631265 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by nismo_32
hey jnb did you get my pm last night...????

really? Because while I don't have much right to say what you do with it - but I will tell you , I am not selling it for fragging into oblivion size-wise. I just don't know how this can fit in a forty or 20. I am hoping my wants are respected. Of course it is easy to frag some as it grows, etc. You understand? - If it fits, won't it take up too much real estate for the average reefer who seems to want many forms of life in their tanks?

Anyway, I believe Nismo will be taking it home as soon as we find the best way to move it

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15631133#post15631133 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scubasteve247
dont worry i checked, from your measurements it will fit ;)

Last edited:
Back