Corals again

Nick,
Nismo has a big enough tank to fit it, plus some. Huge tank and he's a pro. Has a great respect for corals. Trust me.
I sent you a pm too.

I am sorry - I won't ship it - I don't have confidence in shipping - my experiece has been 50/50 in getting livestock shipments in good enough condition. Be patient, you will find one locally or you can try liveaquaria or something - too many locals here want this plate weather they realize it or not.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15631669#post15631669 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kkdoughboy
Ill take the Fungia if you'll ship it to me. Please consider. Thanks, Chris lmk

He and I talked finally - and I get the feeling you are right - which is nice. I replied to your PM(s)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15631419#post15631419 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by greeneyesmiami
Nick,
Nismo has a big enough tank to fit it, plus some. Huge tank and he's a pro. Has a great respect for corals. Trust me.
I sent you a pm too.

the hammer
the xenia rock
the monti rock
one green mushroom
orange plate

have found a nice new home at greeneyesmiami's - nice guy - thanks

Soon the large Monti will be gone - which means the Blue throat Trigger, Kole Tang, Male Jap. Swallow Tail Angel can be caught.

Then come someone who will adopt 2 laid-back Pajama cardinals who need a nice home, and a pod eatting, Pellot-eating Target manderine who has been fluttering around nicely for 4 years - I feel sorry for him and only hope he can find an endless supply of pods.

the frogspawn
the hammer
the xenia rock
the monti rock
one green mushroom
orange plate

have found a nice new home at greeneyesmiami's - nice guy - thanks

Soon the large Monti will be gone - which means the Blue throat Trigger, Kole Tang, Male Jap. Swallow Tail Angel can be caught.

Then come someone who will adopt 2 laid-back Pajama cardinals who need a nice home, and a pod eatting, Pellot-eating Target manderine who has been fluttering around nicely for 4 years - I feel sorry for him and only hope he can find an endless supply of pods. [/B][/QUOTE]

sorry - i forgot that one - yes, its gone too.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15638300#post15638300 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by k.warren4
Is the frogspawn still available...I'd be able to come pickup tonight.

Mitchell,

i got it - won't the tang police be after you? - and the blue throat needs more running space; you need to bite bullets and get at 180

you better send me pics of what you got yesterday soon
Nick

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15645649#post15645649 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by greeneyesmiami
Nick, e-mail sent yesterday about the fish.

these were taken from my webcam - same exact position for all pics showing growth sequence
2009-09-03montiSnapshotJPEGcomparev.jpg

the last 3 mths were the fastest. - mostly because I got a calcium reactor and tweaked it
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15648316#post15648316 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by k.warren4
1 year...holly cow! I know its a fast growing coral...but thats just insane!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15652510#post15652510 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by CoRPS
would you be interested in selling that last piece of monti cap?

LOL - That's almost cruel.

But I was gonna ask too :)

Yes, but I need a couple of days to clean up the tank a bit and better display them - hang tight

Back