Corals Anonymous Review- An actual recounting.

clsund

Walks up to a house door.
Ding Dong (waits 2 minutes).
Hello?
Yes, is this Corals Anonymous?
Uh, yes. Hold on a second (closes door). (I wait another couple minutes- it happens a bunch more).
Door opens a crack.
Hi. I'm here to pick up the corals I bought.
Uh, oh. Ok. What's your name? (I give my name). Ok, wait a second.
Door closes. (I wait a couple more minutes).
Door opens after a couple minutes. Uh, we weren't expecting you. Could you wait a few minutes while we pack up your corals?
Sure, I guess?
Door closes. (I wait a couple more minutes).
Door opens. Hi, so we're really busy right now. We're packing up tomorrow's shipments. Could you go wait in your car? It will be about 10 minutes.
Uh, whether I wait here at the door or wait in my car, what's the difference? And since the shipments are tomorrow and I'm here now, shouldn't you pack my corals first? I mean, I am here now, waiting.
Well, we changed our computer systems and we didn't know you were coming today.
Well, I put on my order that I would be picking up today. Didn't you see that? (Silence- door closes. I wait a few more minutes).
Door opens. Here are your corals and your 5 snails. We threw 3 extra for you.
Oh, really? THREE more? Wow, thanks. (Turns and begins walking away).
Hope you come shop with us again!
Uh, based on my experience today, I won't be shopping with you again... (continues walking away).

It seems like they are quite new with their business. It may take some time for them to adjust and get a hang of what they are doing. Also it's covid times usually takes some time to prepare things. But I have to say... they should be checking their orders and have priority I. Preparing the goods for customer that are picking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like they are quite new with their business. It may take some time for them to adjust and get a hang of what they are doing. Also it's covid times usually takes some time to prepare things. But I have to say... they should be checking their orders and have priority I. Preparing the goods for customer that are picking up.

Being new at business doesn't excuse bad service!!! It takes very little effort to be cordial with people that are supporting your business.

For corals I find the best experiences have been with the great community here on the forums. Usually better prices and bigger healthier frags too. For snails Algae Barn has been good to work with. Good luck!

This was a brick and mortar or a house? That's pretty strange way of doing it. If no ones allowed in due to covid they need to set up a number to call or text for curbside delivery.

Honest question, so you place an order and you can select a pickup time, or just a date?

How were the corals?

I just picked up my Dolabella Sea Hare from them an hour ago. The communication was easy I've only waited at the curbside for 2 minutes and got my stuff.( I did text them 10 minutes prior arrival.) The plastic bag is thick and double bagged also the sealing is professional. The only problem was that the carrying bag was from Popeyes and it made me hungry on my way back:lmao:

They are new in business, I will definitively give them another shot if I need anything in the future based on this experience I have, instead of buying from some guy keep saying that he's moving and everything needs to go and wants to hire a female assistant with a topless pic.:deadhorse1:

I just picked up my Dolabella Sea Hare from them an hour ago. The communication was easy I've only waited at the curbside for 2 minutes and got my stuff.( I did text them 10 minutes prior arrival.) The plastic bag is thick and double bagged also the sealing is professional. The only problem was that the carrying bag was from Popeyes and it made me hungry on my way back:lmao:

They are new in business, I will definitively give them another shot if I need anything in the future based on this experience I have, instead of buying from some guy keep saying that he's moving and everything needs to go and wants to hire a female assistant with a topless pic.:deadhorse1:

Ok...you going to share the address of the shop with the topless pic or what? I got some coral cash to burn. Maybe Cody can drive this time. :smokin:

Ok...you going to share the address of the shop with the topless pic or what? I got some coral cash to burn. Maybe Cody can drive this time. :smokin:

and wants to hire a female assistant with "his" topless pic
still going ? :lolspin:

Back