Corals For A Cause : )

rorroreef

Resident Wise Guy
We are blessed. Blessed to be in this country. Blessed to be able to partake in such a beautiful hobby and some of us, blessed to have made so many great friendships over the years because of the same passion that we share in reefkeeping.

Having said that, one of our own, [MENTION=278676]newe70[/MENTION] is going to be visiting his home country of Vietnam in the next couple of weeks and anyone that has ever met Steve, knows what a self-less and generous person he is. After talking to him last weekend, I found out that he plans to visit some of the orphanages, homeless shelters and homes for the elderly and while there, he plans to donate decent sums of money to help those in need.

While I wish I could go, I am forced to stay and continue the rat race and working 6 days a week. But a light bulb went off last night that I can still help...actually, we all can. I am going to post up some corals/fish for sale and whatever sales I make, 50% will be sent via PayPal to Steve to help in his efforts to help those less fortunate.

Anyone that would like to contribute to this great cause, please post here or text me or pm me. You can sell corals and fish or just donate money.

To RC, I hope this is ok to do and if not, please delete my post.

Sorry about the novel and here we go!!!!!!!!

Nice work bro. Steve, don’t give them cash but buy the things they need and hand them in person. I’m sure you already know why.

I’ll get something to post.

1) African Midas blenny fully quarantined in 1.75ppm copper and furan2. Eating frozen, pellets and flakes - $60

2) Orange wall hammer that looks more peach in my tank. I paid $325 but letting it go for $160

3) Nickel size moon of neptune bounce with adult teal colors - $160

OR..........make offer on anything above but please keep it reasonable for charity....thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you Jesse!

We are very fortunate to be in this very great nation, where we have many opportunities than the less unfortunately ones. Just for this hobby for example, each of us have spent thousands and thousands of green into this ridiculously pricey hobby. Where young kids, the elderly and other physical handicapped are struggle to find food to fill their stomach daily.

I myself is one of them, have spent wastefully from time to time. But taking this opportunity, I have sold a few corals, fishes lineatus and gem tang to make some funds to donate for the good causes.

If possible, I can add on the jf raunchy red with white bubble. Abt 2.5” 3” in diameter , when fully opened. Just looking for $150 and 100% will goes to the donation funds, together with the funds that a couple of my buddy have given. Pick up at my hood only.

Thank you all and help when we can. This is what we are American is known for our generosity and helping the unfortunate ones.

Last edited:
OXLwah1.jpg

lamRwxv.jpg

skU4KxX.jpg

All SOLD and money sent via paypal to Steve....anyone else have stuff to sell for a good cause? Come on, dont be shy. Lol :dance:

I have a colony of JF bloodshots, I'd be willing to donate 100% of the sale. I'll get some pics up later tonight if I have time. Meanwhile, if anyone is interested, PM me. Once I get pics and can count the polyps, I'll post a price.

Ahhhhh this is awesome of you Jesse for helping out people in need but its come at no surprise being kind gentleman you are. Stevo have a good trip and keep doing what you do! These two are the most generous people i know.
I would like to add 2pc to the cause as well. I have a small JB and a blue clam both are very nice. 100.00 for both and 100% goes to Stevo's cause

https://imgur.com/uyCB9r7
https://imgur.com/gallery/nkbF6vN

I have a colony of JF bloodshots, I'd be willing to donate 100% of the sale. I'll get some pics up later tonight if I have time. Meanwhile, if anyone is interested, PM me. Once I get pics and can count the polyps, I'll post a price.

Ahhhhh this is awesome of you Jesse for helping out people in need but its come at no surprise being kind gentleman you are. Stevo have a good trip and keep doing what you do! These two are the most generous people i know.
I would like to add 2pc to the cause as well. I have a small JB and a blue clam both are very nice. 100.00 for both and 100% goes to Stevo's cause

https://imgur.com/uyCB9r7
https://imgur.com/gallery/nkbF6vN

WOW is all I can say...your generosity never ceases to amaze me the two of you (Jordan and Eric) you guys are gentelmen AND scholars :dance:

Buddy would like to donate to good cause so we have these...100% goes to the cause

Neptune Bounce. Around dime size. $100

Wall Hammer (6" longer end when expanded) - $100

Branching Hammer (around 4 heads) - $100

Steve is the man with a very big heart. Jesse is a great guy always will to help. I see hugs in the future for Jesse.

wow wow...thank you [MENTION=271088]ericta000[/MENTION] [MENTION=15065]jimmy007[/MENTION] [MENTION=299202]vuqchu[/MENTION] [MENTION=290065]rorroreef[/MENTION] ,@[MENTION=373263]weelo111[/MENTION] [MENTION=266912]calistyle[/MENTION]

I have received the Paypal for the hammers.

Much appreciated for the beautiful things that you guys are doing :)

Last edited:
We got another donation to a good cause from anonymous reefer.

Big mama neptune bounce mushroom for 450.00 50% will go to stevo cause.
wDgQbF8.jpg

can pick from me in Arcadia Or meet somewhere in LA

Back