Corals for sale

timb000

Hi everybody. Need to clear out my frag rack. Plus I have doubles of a couple mini-colonies that I want to take out to make room. Pick up @ zip code 91744.
Thank you.

1. Bubble gum Digitata. I have 4 single branch (1 inch) for $15.00 each. Got a couple double branch frags for $25 each. Last is mini colony for $75.00.

2. Orange setosa encrusting. Branches are starting to shoot out. $15.00

3. Green slimmer mini colony. $40.00

Last edited:
How about a frag of that monti!!

If your referring to that grafted montipora. i wouldn't want to sell that coral as the red planet is slowly overtaking it. But once I make room on my frag rack. I will start fragging the mother colony as it is taking over the center of my tank.

If your referring to that grafted montipora. i wouldn't want to sell that coral as the red planet is slowly overtaking it. But once I make room on my frag rack. I will start fragging the mother colony as it is taking over the center of my tank.

Let me know when you do! I really like it!

do you have a video of your tank?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hi, sorry I do not have a video of my tank at the moment. I'm shooting everything with my iphone 6 camera so the photos look like crap. haha. I need to get me a real camera.:lolspin: Full tank shot from above. Mostly frags I'm still growing out.

If Cerritos is closer. I can bring the corals to my place of work and you can pick up there.

But for now everything is pending.

Hi, sorry I do not have a video of my tank at the moment. I'm shooting everything with my iphone 6 camera so the photos look like crap. haha. I need to get me a real camera.:lolspin: Full tank shot from above. Mostly frags I'm still growing out.

Taken with my iPhone 6

Back