Corals for sale

RobynT

In Memoriam
I have a few things that I just don't have enough room for and I'd like to sell. I plan on being in the QC on Sunday and could bring them with, otherwise I'm going to take them to Aquatic Environments for credit. I simply do not have room or I would keep them.

Very large finger leather. $25.00 (at least 7 inches across.An old picture of it in my gallery)

Green montipora -$15.00 (Roughly 4"x4") Neat piece, grows fast

Kenya Tree-2 large pieces about 4" tall. $10 each

Leather with upright shape 4-5" tall and 4'wide. $15.00

Green stripe mushroom rock. 13 shrooms that I can count, probably more. 4" rock $25.00

Some loose Kenya tree that I can throw in. This totals $100 but if you buy it all, $75.00 takes it all. I will try and get some pictures tomorrow night but I just don't have time at the moment. These are all worthy pieces, no bugs, no disease. Pm me with questions. Not interested in shipping.

Here are a couple of bad pics of the monti cap. It is large and not mounted so it has flipped and fallen on surrounding corals a couple of times, therefore a few bleached out spots but nothing serious or permanent. This is a very fast grower. Unfortunately I did not get these posted earlier and have little time before I leave for the QC. If no interest, I'll be trading them in so disreagard this posting after this morning.
Thanks

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

Here is a recent pic of the Kenya tree's and the upright leather that are for sale. The leather is on the left, near the glass.

i also wish you were closer, i'd be interested in the kenya trees. if you have plans that take you around cedar rapids i'd be happy to meet you. i could even work out something in dewitt iowa. send me a pm if you are heading this way.

I would be happy to meet in the QC but I'm afraid that's as close as I can get. Sorry!

Back