Corals Forsale

If anyone from the appleton area is driving down to Oshkosh tonight to meet with Feederfish, let me know. I am home sick with the flu and cannot drive down to pick up the frogspawn.

Does anyone want to split a 4 headed frogspawn?

TJ, I should be able to hold it for you. Can't guarantee anything but I'll find some room in the tank or the sump for it for a day or two if you want me to grab it for you.

I am interested in splitting the frogspawn - I actually pm'ed Feederfish and he stated it was already sold. Let me know how many heads you would like to keep, and we can arrange pick-up and money on the rest. Thanks!

I just want 2 heads for $20. I believe he wanted $40 for the entire thing. Fred if you could grab it, I would really appreciate it. THen I can buy some phyto off you too. I'll be home all weekend.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9877097#post9877097 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MSU Fan
Perfect - we'll take the 2 heads that are left. Are you going to frag it?

I sent u a PM. You can have the entire thing if you want it. My tank is starting to get a little full. Let me know

TJ

Debaser and I pm'ed on the frogspawn, and he is letting us take the whole thing. Fred, don't worry about picking it up - we will get it when we meet with Feederfish tonight.

Feederfish, let me know if this is an issue. Thanks!

TJ, my frogspawn is getting too big for my tank... If your interested, I could frag you off two heads from mine.

These corals are almost gone, the only things left are the:

Torch
Pagoda
Gorgonian w/ LR
Pocillapora
(3) Large frags of Montipora

If there are any offers just send me a PM!
Thanks everyone at FVRC!
I will have more corals posted in the future

Back