Corals Forsale

FEEDERFISH

Looking to change around my setups a little and I have no room for anything, looking to sell a few corals, Most are full size, just send me a PM if your interested and want to send an offer. if you take a couple i will give you a deal!

1. LARGE ROCK of GREEN STARS
Size: 5+ inches
$20
MetallicStarsLG.jpg

2. GREEN ZOOS (2 available)
Size: 5+ Polyps (small rubble rocks)
$10 each
ZOOS.jpg

3. Acro (Dont know the name)
Size: 4 inches and branching like crazy will not come mounted
$25
ACRO.jpg

4. GREEN POCILLAPORA
Size: 2-3 inches
$20
POCILLA.jpg

5. FULL SIZE GREEN GALAXIA
Size: 5-6 inches and Heavy
$50
GALAXIA.jpg

6. HUGE CANDY CORAL
Size: Half a Volly ball !!
$70
CANDYLARGE.jpg

7. FROGSPAWN
Size: 4 heads
$40
FROGSPAWN.jpg

8. PURPLE RIM MONTIPORA
Size: I have 3 pieces that are 6+ Inches long and 2+ inches wide, not mounted
$40 each
PURPLERIM.jpg

9. GORGONIAN
Size: Bushes of Branches reaching about 3-4 inches, comes on a large LR
$50
GORGONIAN.jpg

10. LARGE PAGODA CUP
Size: IT LARGE easily 6 inches across, it starting to get stung my mushrooms underneath
$70
PAGODAFULL.jpg

11. TORCH CORAL
Size: Larger than a softball, the skeleton is almost a complete ball made up of about 12 heads
$70
TORCH.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9821348#post9821348 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Aquabucket
I'll take the frogspawn. PM sent.

crap..im always a tad too late!

My original frogspawn, my very first coral from spike, died when upgrading tanks last December :-(

Let me know if you ever frag it!

Sorry to hear that T. J. I might frag a head off it for you. It all depends if it will fit in a spot I have for it.

Ryan, how soon do you need to get rid of them? I'd be interested in the Acro, both the zoanthids (unless someone else wants one too), possibly a Montipora piece and the Torch.

I've have to make arrangements to either pick up, or were you thinking of coming up for the meeting?

I'd be interested in one of the zoos if Fred doesn't NEED them both. I may be up that way twice next week (during the day).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9822141#post9822141 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RCS
Need is a strong word, I don't NEED either. Take one, I'm fair! :D

I'm playing. Sarcasm just doesn't "type" well.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9829451#post9829451 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jandlms
I pm'd for the candy cane a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet.

A few days ago? It was just posted yesterday! Next time make a post here as well so everyone knows you are interested.

Sorry pmed him yesterday and why do I need to inform everybody I'm interested in a coral? Sorry Spike but I hadn't realized I was violating some unwritten rules or etiquette regarding the purchase of coral from a fellow club member. I will have to watch that in the future.

It makes it easy for others to know whats going on that's all. Many of us post here and send a PM. Its not just you we all should do the same so there is no confusion. I posted that I was interested in the coral @ 11:32 PM yesterday and was going to drive down and get it with the frogspawn. How am I to know you sent a PM for it?

Last edited:
Most of the time (It slipped my mind yesterday)I post a "pm sent" message but I don't feel the need to notify everyone which coral I'm interested in. As for how you would know that someone else was interested in a coral you were interested in, I would guess that Feederfish would tell you if someone else (anyone) had spoken for that coral or any other.

That's precisely why many of us post a claim at the same time as the PM. I do think it should be a standard protocol from now on. What does it hurt to let the rest of us know that a coral is being reserved/requested via. PM? Why the secrecy?

Back