Crap!!!!

HASTINGSRJ

woke up this morning to find floating/dead fish. I couldnt do anything about it, since I had to go to work. Came home did some investigating, come to find out, my pump wasnt plugged in? And my water was freezing!! Well I lost 3/4 of my livestock. All my corals are safe. Down to 1 clown, 1 wrasse, 1 chormis and a few local damsels...2 of my 3 clowns died and my anem. Pretty crappy day.....

thanks. Things are looking better now. i am going to just let it run for a couple weeks, do my weekly 10% water changes. Then we'll see about getting my clown another mate and an anem.

its actually doing very well. I am gonig out collecting tomorrow behind Kinser, by the Registry. My buddy just brought me a nice new clown:D Going out to see if I can find a small anem for him. And also setting up my 4 gallon tank tomorrow too, all local. Just have to head to Makeman in the morning and get some lighting....

So I went out today and caught a pair of sebae clowns. I tried to get the anem, but it was stuck to the rock and I didnt want to harm it. Maybe sometime this week I will go back out and see if I can find another anem for them. They are about 1.5 inches. Hard little buggers to catch though..lol

congrats!

I'm going to be moving this friday... getting my tank up three flights of stairs is going to ****ing SUCK!

thank you. I also got a huge sebea clown from a friend, he caught her in the same spot I got the other 2 from. Good luck with the move. I would offer to help but my back isnt so good for lifting:( But I do have an SUV so if you need a bigger vehicle to move some things let me know. 08043399393 is my cell. Saturday morning I am going back out snorkeling, but after that I am free, on Sunday as well.

rob

We went out by Kinser, the stairs around the corner from the Registry. If you come in from 58, take a right like your going into gate 4 of Kinser, take a right at the first light, go down to the seawall. Right there at the stairs. Hope that helps.

Sad sad trip!

Sad sad trip!

Ok "“ I don't know if I am totally crap at catching fish, but I took your directions and went down by the steps, I saw a lot of fish (no anenomes "“ where do you find them)
But I couldn't catch a thing
Any tips or tricks?
Thanks so much

yeah, you kinda need a big net, something with a longer handle on it. Usually what we do is wait for a fish to swim into a rock or something, and cover them with the net.

Back