crazy idea call me crazy

chuggy

Ive had this idea for some time now and was wondering if its possible im gonna call it the tang racetrack. Its basically a tank that encircles the circumference of a room suspended at the ceiling and the walls. So basically a box that circles the room hung by the ceiling. Any ideas as to how this could be accomplished.

Sounds like a logistical nightmare. I don't think the juice would be worth the squeeze. But good luck if you decide to go for it

I hope your bank account is full, Sounds really cool but is going to take a lot of clams. Who cares about the cleaning, That is what you have the little reefers for. The cool factor would be well worth it!

ill start training my fish to race let me know when the track opens lol i love the idea thinking outside the box thats great stuff good luck

It is a logistical nightmare im drawing up some sketches i think i have a fairly solid plan. It aint gonna happen overnight more like a year or so if ever. I like the tube ideas from tank to tank but i was thinking something open top, just a tank that wraps all the way around the room, that way you could clean it. Closet would be sump room.

Yep Chuck, youre crazy. But I think we knew that before this idea came up. :D

Good luck with it, it is very interesting.

from a practicle stand point, an open top tank with that much surface area = allot of evaporation. But it would be coool. Who says it has to be practicle anyways.

pedro

With acrylic going up in price......I couldn't image what something like that would cost to build. Easily thousands. I love the idea though......so go for it lol

Can I apply for the job of "Track Vet"??? What about Beer vendor?? Who will be in charge of the handicapping??

I think the people focusing on the high cost of the track have no idea of the potential profits for parimutual betting. I bet you could even work out video feeds to the new casionos being built around Ohio. In 5 years, you'll be hangin' with Dan Gilbert & LeBron.

Chuggy - You are NOT crazy, you are a genius!!!!!!!

StanD

my grand kid wants me to run some tubes through the freshwater tank and so the hamsters can play with the fish ,,they have the hamster tracks that are clear solid tubes and it would work too ,,,could be awesome to see

Back