Critter ID in Fuge??

tdlawdo

I have a new build. 3 month cycle, WB230, 40 g sump with fuge. Just starting to come out of s two week diatom and GHA bloom. Water Parameters all P-0, ca-490, alk-7.5 (not dosing yet), Am/Ites/ates = 0. Hanna and Red Sea testers, 2 blennies, 5 pajamas, 3 pencil urchin, lettuce sea slug, blue legged hermits, cucumber, two gyres, two MP40's. Three radions turned down to off all the reds with this bloom. Switched back to socks from Klir 7"roller during this bloom, boys skimmer, Neptune apex with two EB, ATO, 7 stage RODI, carbon reactor from BRS, HW Marine salt, DT looks great no pests seen. Fuge has its own Kessel tuna grow light on only at night, kept burning out chaeto and 50% on grow setting so I turned it down to 30% and now growing. Bought chaeto 4 times now only from "œclean" chaeto algae barn. Have also added many shipments of copes over a million!!haha. And feed algae barn phyto. Have yet to see a cope day night lighted etc. but now I see these things. Any ideas what they are. I checked out lionfishlair.com for an ID. Couldn't find them. They are in the chaeto and on the glass of the fuge! Nowhere else yet. They are mobile and stretch out to about an inch plus, retract with a light shined on them. Let me know if I left anything out. Maybe some weird Amphipod. Not a skeleton shrimp I have been watching and they don't move like that. They more love like an inch worm.

9f37575e9bc82932cb70a550fcaf5f25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back