Cubish tank for sale 36x36x24

rxx2

I have a Truvu 36X36x24 inch cube tank that I'm tearing down. Tank was set up in 6/2002. It has a right back corner overflow with a 1.5 inch bulkhead. It has a few scratches here and there but overall is in great shape.
Here are a few pics from when it was first setup:
10055DSC00563.JPG

10055DSC00240.JPG

10055DSC00174.JPG

The stand has a front door on it now.
I don't have any current pics because quite frankly I'm saddened by the current state of the tank and not having enough time to keep it up which has resulted in a large loss of my SPS.
Here is a shot of the tank when it has seen better days:
DSC_0006.jpg

The sump is also made by Truvu.
There is an acrylic pan under the sump that holds a couple gallons of water should you have a little mishap.
The stand was made by myself and my brother-in-law.
I will include the tank, sump, acrylic pan, stand, and canopy for $500.
I'll add in the Auto topoff system which includes a 7 gallon acrylic container and Mag 2, kalkreactor with Mag 5 to mix for $125.
Ampmaster 3000 with heavy duty seal for $125
Ultralife 16 watt UV sterilizer, have an extra quartz sleeve for $50.
Take it all for $650.
Thanks,
Ben

Also have a new, unopened 2kg (4.4 lbs) bucket of Seachem kalkwasser for $20

Gresham,
yeah the tank is 24 high, the stand is also that high. the canopy top sits about 12 inches over the water.

Hi Ben. I pm'd about the UV. Is it mine? It wasn't clear on the reply. Either way, I'll see you Wed.

Bernie

Sweet. I'm very interested :D We need a tank for our office, and this looks to be perfect for what Randy and the staff want to keep :D

Cool. Hope it works out.
I saw your arctipods at dolphin pet yesterday. Was tempted to try some but I still have some cyclopeeze that I have to use up first. Almost got the tigger pods to seed my tank but had to pass on those also.

Here's the pic.
The opening is 22 inches wide by 18 inches deep. It starts 6 inches from the front.

DSC_0001.jpg

Rich, I just need to talk to Randy and see it first. I'm very interested :lol: Er, I should say, we're very interested. The office has been asking me every day for months for a tank, I gotta get one now. :D

You "just" built an inwall tank area Rich what are you going to do with another tank? You just asking for your wife to leave you?? :)

Gresham is right - I am very interested in it for our office. I'll ask Gresham to take a look at it and if it works for our space, make the deal :)

Back off Randy! :D I saw it 4th! :D

Mike, I want to redo the cuttle system with a cube to take up less space. :)

Back