Cultivated Reef Review II

rjmurd

Ok, so I already gave a review of cultivated reef, but I figured I would do a second since I just had another good experience with them.

I have been trying to get Blue Agave Palys for awhile. Several deals with local members fell through with no one to blame, just bad timing.

Anyway, Cultivated Reef was offering the Blue Agaves at 50% off, so instead of 60$ per polyp it was 30$. Combine that with overnight shipping to the NE for only 19.99, my total was 49.99 shipped! Very cool.

I have to admit, I did throw in a low ball offer- if he had a frag with 2 polyps that he would sell for 45$, I would take it. He did kindly remind me that he had already reduced the price by 50% but that he would still do it. I have to admit, I felt guilty about the offer after he reminded me that they were already on sale, so I just bought the single frag not wanting to cut into his profits more.

The palys were expertly packaged and arrived in great shape. When I opened it up, Greg had given me the 2nd polyp for FREE! This is the second time dealing with Greg that I got a free upgrade.

I waited three weeks before doing this review since Blue Agaves have tendency to melt, so I wanted to wait it out. They look great and are doing well.

So, once again, I strongly suggest supporting Cultivated Reef. Great products, awesome customer service, and unbeatable overnight shipping to the NE for 19.99. A great deal and company

I talk with and buy from Greg often. Heck he even said he would let me see the operation and buy direct, plus send me on a tour of some other great spots. His SPS comes in amazing, encrusted, and colored. +1 to a great guy, experience, and cheap shipping!

I try and look at there site quite often. But they usually dont have much I want. Ill keep looking and hopefully ill order from them

+1 on the sentiment here. Quality livestock and excellent customer service. I've been planning on buying a clown or two from him also but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I forgot, they also have tier discounts on top of the super cheap overnight shipping- and a recommending friends discount.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/01g8WvR3xI8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just placed a pretty big SPS order with cultivated reef (my first time ordering from them). Has anyone experienced any problems with SPS from them? Ie......red bugs, flat worms. nudis etc.....?
I dip and quarantine, but was just wondering if anyone has ever had any nasties from them?

Absolutely not! Buy with confidence, Greg is an awesome dude. I did see some toxic green torches available on his FB page recently too. :thumbsup:

Back