DA ReefKeeper Questions

TheReeferer

I just setup my Reefkeeper Elite unit. I've some initial questions below, hope other users can give insight:

1. In the instruction manual I see that there is the ability to view graphs on the head unit (RKE), however when I go into the Inputs menu and select a probe, it only gives me the option to calibrate, I don't see the graph option. How can I enable graphs on the head unit? (I'm using the latest software and firmware, the main module is the SLX module not SLv2).

2. Can someone please give me an example on how to program a float switch to turn off a pump when the water level rises and activates the switch?

3.-- MOST important. When an alarm goes off, how do I silence or clear the alarm? This is driving me nuts! Pressing buttons won't silence the alarm!

Thanks!

1. I have the net unit, I view graphs first by selecting what to graph under logging (I log ph & temp) then click view graph, again in logging

2. no idea

3. fn button?

I think just press it to silence, but if you don't handle it, it will alarm again.
Do you have the net module?

rke_zpscfwbhrvc.jpg

No I don't have the net module. But according the manual, I'm supposed be able to see the graph on the head unit... from the Inputs menu.

Very interesting.
The manual says this, i was not able to display the graph on the head unit.

Function Hot keys
1. While in a settings screen, pressing [FN] will jump the highlighted selection to “Save”. This
is quite handy when working in long menus and the user wants to quickly make a single
change and save it.
2. When a device is highlighted press [FN] to quickly view it’s graph. If the selected item is not
currently being graphed a message will appear.
3. Pressing the [FN] key while an alarm is present will acknowledge the alarm.

I'd try the digitalaquatics rke forum
http://www.forum.digitalaquatics.com/viewforum.php?f=4

RKE Graphing

RKE Graphing

I upgraded from RKLite to RK Elite recently. Used net module before and now. Had graphing before but can not get it to work now. Seems as if head unit is not saving any data? Any ideas? Digital Aquatics says its a known problem that they are working on, but from your post it appears you have graphing.

Back