dart frogs

gsusfreak

hello my fellow reefers...its been a long time i know :)...my tank is still up and running...not as pretty as it once was...but its still there...lol

back on subject...i know a few of you guys keep dart frogs as well....and im about to make another order of some dart frogs and wanted to see if anyone want to buy some as well to cut down on shipping....buying them from a breeder in east TN

10506d1275593079-tincs-sale-102_8116.jpg

what type pricing info and such would be helpfull. i do not have any but have an inquisitive nature and all. might be interested.

here's the stuff she has available and what will be coming out soon

Azureus - $30.00 (available now)
Giant Orange - $100.00 (tads in the water)
Powder Blue - $40.00 (available now)
Citronella - $40.00 (available now)
Surinam Cobalt - $40.00 (froglets too small to ship)
Bakhuis Mountain - $60.00 (a few too small to ship)
Oyapock - $50.00 (tads in the water)
New River - $50.00 (now breeding)
Patricia - $40.00 (available now)
Brazilian Yellowheads - $50.00 (a few too small to ship)

but right now she only have 4 types ready to go...which is the first pic above ($30each)...and the following below ($40)

10505d1275593079-tincs-sale-102_8114.jpg

10507d1275593079-tincs-sale-102_8125.jpg

10508d1275593142-tincs-sale-102_8140.jpg

Hey John,
one of my cobalts died a few weeks back so I am looking to replace it but I want an adult female cobalt. Do you have any out of that last bunch?

i dont think she has any cobalts at the moment...and if she does, it'll all be froglets and cant tell the sex yet

John I was thinking more of the ones you already had from the batch you and I had before, do you have any adult female cobalts already? How do I get in touch with this lady does she had a website or anything?

one of mine died early on....so ive only had 2 cobalts...and im not sure of the sex on them....but it looks like maybe 1 male 1 female?

the lady is chesney at dendroboard....i think she responded in your post "TN froggers" before ...she does have a website too tenntincs(.c o m)

im doing to pretty good brandon.....i've just been absent so much due to a lot of reasons, heck i didnt even renew my mtrc membership cause i knew i wasnt gonna be active with my tank or the forums much......the year started off with us moving to a new house...tank is still up at my sisters.....and then the wedding planning started a little thereafter....got a new puppy cause i miss having my sisters dog running around the house....then the wedding came around, and then honeymoon....that was 2 months ago......the flood happened and i took time to help out some friends that were affected////now im just busy attending graduations and other friends wedding almost every other weekend

wow...i just wrote a little too much....back to watever i was doing! :) good to hear from ya man

Hey guys, I am really thinking of getting some dart frogs soon. I have a tank pretty much set up for them that had my dwarf chameleons in it. Does anyone have any relatively inexpensive ones for sale? I may go buy AC today and see if they have any.

Hey guys, I am really thinking of getting some dart frogs soon. I have a tank pretty much set up for them that had my dwarf chameleons in it. Does anyone have any relatively inexpensive ones for sale? I may go buy AC today and see if they have any.

I don't have any for sale, but just wondering did you ever get any darts? How are your dwarf chams doing? I have a tank ready to go for some dwarfs chams, I'd like to get some soon. Here's some pics of my setups. The first 3 vertical ones from left to right are empty, the one farthest right has a pair of variabilis. The 20 high on the lower rack has 3 azureus.

img0353l.jpg

img0357v.jpg

img0356if.jpg

img0339i.jpg

img0354vq.jpg

img0355v.jpg

Weird, I just got a notification of this post today. I lost the female dwarf cham but the male is still hanging on. He doesn't seem as active as before but it could just be because he is lonely.

I never got any dart frogs. I haven't really been looking too hard though. I have so much going on right now I might wait until winter to get some.

I got a couple of mantellas today at AC. My son wanted a brown one and a green one. One of them jumped out when he was putting it in the container and went behind the tanks that are behind the counter. They moved all the tanks, one of the big freezers, and a refrigerator that was in the corner and never did catch him. They finally gave up and got me another one. After I got them home I put some pinhead crickets in and they immediately went to eating them. I am hoping to get some azurus eventually as well.

Oh, False_Ideals, they had some dwarf chams today but I didn't really look closely at them so I don't know how many or anything about them. I am thinking they were only $25 or so a piece.

I got a couple of mantellas today at AC. My son wanted a brown one and a green one. One of them jumped out when he was putting it in the container and went behind the tanks that are behind the counter. They moved all the tanks, one of the big freezers, and a refrigerator that was in the corner and never did catch him. They finally gave up and got me another one. After I got them home I put some pinhead crickets in and they immediately went to eating them. I am hoping to get some azurus eventually as well.

Oh, False_Ideals, they had some dwarf chams today but I didn't really look closely at them so I don't know how many or anything about them. I am thinking they were only $25 or so a piece.

Mantellas are nice frogs. I use to keep a pair in my old 10G terrarium. They did fairly well; although I've read they can be more difficult than darts. However they are enjoyable. I had a pair of the yellow body/bluish grey legged guys. I wouldn't mind setting up a small tank for them or the darts. Just right now funds are tight, got the nano, and just got me a Crested Gecko today. Too many animals, or better yet too much money going into too few hobbies. :hammer:

Back