DAS Reef Ready Tanks

Buzz1329

Does anyone have a photo of a recently purchased reef ready DAS aquarium they could show me? I saw one in a LFS recently but they did not have the overflow attached and the tank merely had two holes drilled in the bottom pane. According to the clerk, an overflow box attaches to the top of the tank wall and two PVC tubes extend from the overflow into the holes in the bottom pane of the tank. If true, sounds like a pretty weird design. But they make a 200 gallon tank, which is the size I'm looking for so I'd like to see one in action before ruling it out. (I checked the DAS website, but strangely no photos of predrilled tanks.

Thanks!

202 c2c overflow 72x27x24 rimless 3 side starphire and pvc bottom from PA (planet aquariums) also out of Dallas.

Theres DAS and DSA. DAS is Dutch aquarium systems. Both out of Texas I think.

Ahh. The DAS vs. DSA names went right over my head. :hmm3: I checked out the DSA 200 gallon on their website, but I'm not crazy about placement of overflow on center of back wall. Not sure how I'd be able top access it if fish got in it, etc. Guess I'll go with the Marineland 180 with corner overflows.

Mike

Back