Deal of a Lifetime!!!

jasalmanza

Well, I've decided it's time to sell my tank. We'll be traveling alot and I just don't have the time (nor the babysitter) to take care of it. I've decided to offer it to you guys first since you've all been such an enormous help.

The tanks been running now (in it's current operation) for about 4 months and I have worked out all the kinks. I'm starting to see tremendous growth. I built the tank to be as maintenance free as possible. All I do is clean the display glass, feed, and water changes. I'm not willing to part it out at this time.

Details: (160g total system volume)

-130g AGA
-30g custom sump
-Lifereef single overflow
-Lifereef SVS24 skimmer
-2 mag 9.5 pumps (1 for return, 1 for skimmer)
-Sequence Barracuda external pump (for CLS)
-2 Icecap metal halide lighting kit
--includes 175w 10000k bulbs, icecap ballasts, and spidelight
reflectors
-2 Corallife 96w PC kits
--includes 4 square pin bulbs, waterproof cocnectors, and 2 corallife ballasts (each bulb can function independently)
-4 icecap 4" temp controlled fans
-1 corallife digital power supply
-Refugium light
-Custom stand & canopy
-2.5g kent marine aquadose system (includes Kalk)
--everthing you need to run this system.

--The system is in excellent condition, everything should be "plug & play"

Livestock included:
-1 yellow tang
-1 blue hippo tang
-1 nasso tang
-1, 6 line wrasse
-1 clarkii clown
-1 angel fish (couldn't find the name, but so far he is REEF SAFE)
-4 blue/green chromis
-2 pacific cleaner shrimp
-1 large clam
-1 sea cucumber (sp??)
- large cleanup crew

---$1800.
IMG_0666.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0665.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0664.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0663.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0662.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0661.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0660.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0659.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0658.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0657.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0656.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0655.jpg
[/IMG]

Please pm me if you have any questions or know of anyone who is interested. The tank is up and running right now and I'm not in a real big rush to get rid of it. This is the perfect set up for a beginner due to simplicity, but was designed for advanced reef keeping.

Thanks for everything guys!

Jason

Are you willing to deliver? Just kidding!!!

Looks like you planned well as that's one heck of a system there!

Dana

Too Bad you aren't parting it out..... there are a couple things I am interested in. Sad to see you are getting out of the game...(for now at least)

You are still going to want to go snorkeling when your in town, aren't you?

I understand the situation, but I'm sorry to see you getting rid of it. If you want I'll advertise at my work, there are a few people looking to get into the tank scene. I'll wait to hear from you before I start asking around.

Yes, please let anyone interested know. Like I said, I really like the whole system so I'm not in a huge hurry to get rid of it. I've invested soooo much into it (as you all have in yours). I'll leave the offer open on here for a few more days then post in the island market.

Mike - I'll never quit snorkeling, we'll just be getting things for you!!!

Sounds great! Are you going to be off for the three day weekend? I might want to put a little adventure together! You can still stock that tank for it's future owner! LOL!

It is too bad I would be completely interested in it; however, I will not be moving to Okinawa until August.

At this rate, It may still be here waiting for you. I've gotten a couple of calls, but no one really serious. Unfortunately, everyone getting onto this hobby doesn't understand the amount they are going to EVENTUALLY pay. First reasonable offer takes it! See you in Aug!!!

Jason,

I'm still beating the bushes, but I'm afraid your right. Unless you're into it you don't understand what a bargan it is. We'll find a good owner one day soon!

Def. right about that. Im glad I bought mine the way I did.
To build this tank the way you have, it would run far more than you are asking!

No one knows just what they are getting themselves into when they get into the hobby. My friends are starting EXACTLY the same way I did, and they are screwing it up big time...they will learn...ive tried to offer them advise many many times.

Hey, if someone calls and asks how big it is, and they say thats too big...tell em you gotta friend with a 55g that he would give up for $1300....and then I will get yours. Plan eh...

Turns out I may have to deploy next month, so getting rid of the tank has now became a priority. If you guys know of anyone even remotely interested please let me know, price is negotiable! Thanks in advance!

Jason

I might be interested if I get this house soon.. all comes down to timeing.. I should be going to look at it this week and should know pretty soon if were going to move and if the new house can handle a tank that big.

we're going to go look at the house at noon.. so I should be able to give you a yes or no very soon.

dont sell it out from under me.. :p

Back