December 17th 2015 meeting - Christmas Party / Raffle / Gift Exchange / Elections

Tweakes182

Its that time of the year again. We are approaching the holiday season. As many of you know this is one of the more popular meeting of the year for MARS. We normally spend a bit more on the raffle and have a really fun time together. We will also be holding our yearly elections. Feel free to post items you think we should have on the raffle table.

We will have our usual Christmas present exchange please feel free to bring a gift in the $20 range. Some gifts are both gag gifts combined with something nice. Not all gifts are reef related but most are. If you have any questions please ask.

Chris
MARS Vp

9500-1 Greenback Lane
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 989-1133

Looking forward to seeing you guys/gals there.

Hi all! The December meeting is coming up soon! I hope to see you all there!

I know that the Beibs will be making a repeat attendance ! :celeb3:

New to the club, what type of gifts do people buy?
Do people bring cookies for dessert?

We have a white elephant type gift exhange. Some gifts, like Bieber, have been making the rounds for more years than I have even been in the club. Other gifts are new. Typically gifts are no more than $15, and are usually reef-related in some way (like fish ornaments, and things like that)

Desserts are always welcome as well!

I'm looking forward to the meeting. I've been out of the hobby for a few years, but found that I miss the little bit of ocean in my living room. Not going to go crazy this time though, as I built a KISS tank. Hoping to pickup a few generic frags at the meeting as well. The prices at the local stores are crazy...

1st item for the raffle. Aquamaxx Macro Algae reactor!!

15439854_1606763632682837_2471782272969688328_n.jpg

Hi. If anyone has any super commons coral frags they would like to share or sell for a few bucks please bring them with you this evening. I'll take them! THANKS!

Back