December 18th 2015 meeting - Chritmas Party / Raffle / Gift Exchange

Tweakes182

Its that time of the year again. We are approaching the holiday season. As many of you know this is one of the more popular meeting of the year for MARS. We normally spend a bit more on the raffle and have a really fun time together.

We will have our usual Christmas present exchange please feel free to bring a gift in the $20 range. Some gifts are both gag gifts combined with something nice. Not all gifts are reef related but most are. If you have any questions please ask.

Chris
MARS Vp

The MARS monthly meetings are held on the third Friday of even months from 7:00 to 9:30 pm. The meetings are held at the Roundtable Pizza in the shopping center at the intersection of Greenback and Madison in Folsom. The Roundtable Pizza is on the Madison side...

********* 2016 we are going to Bi-Monthly meetings. We are still looking at other possible venues if you know of possible options please let the board know.

9500-1 Greenback Lane
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 989-1133

Looking forward to seeing you guys/gals there.

I think somebody failed to inform round table tonight. You guys are still marked for the large room

Hi everyone , I just recently set my tank back up and would like to rejoin the club and come to the December meeting unless it's a closed party ... Please let me know. I live in Chico and am excited as I have time again to do this gift of a hobby.

MARS is now an open club, meaning everyone is a member! Me, my mom, your neighbor, our dog.. everyone gets a membership card!
Feel free to join us this December max!

bump

This is going to be a lot of fun guys! We hope to see everyone there!

I think I can speak for all of us when I say that I hope that Beiber does not make a return this year!

Beiber is one of the greatest reasons why I go! I hope he is there and I hope Anne gets him again.

I don't think that she shares your sentiment on that one. Bieber has been around loner than I have been in the club, so I am not sure how long he has actually been passed around for.

I was there for the first time he showed up. In fact I got him. I held on to that thing for a year until I finally passed the torch to Anne. He has made it to the Christmas party every year except last. I know who has him but won't say anything in case people are watching out for the present she brings.... Oops, now everybody knows a girl has him..... :p

I think I know who got beiber last year.

I'm just hoping that Anthony gets nail polish again this year, it looked so pretty on him! :rollface:

I think I know who got beiber last year.

I'm just hoping that Anthony gets nail polish again this year, it looked so pretty on him! :rollface:

Beiber didn't make an appearance last year, but the hot potato package opening was priceless.:lmao:

Back