Deep Dimension Marineland Tanks

saleenpwr88

Do any of the LFS carry them? I have seen them at Aquarium Adventure in Schaumburg but I really don't want to buy one from there. Also does anyone know the prices of these?

so does coral reef. they actually had a 300gal in stock and they told me they wanted 2100. tank stand and all plumbing included.

Lawrence and Harlem. if your going south on Harlem, make a right on Lawrence and a few blocks down, look for it on the left side after the second light.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14127992#post14127992 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by madadi
Lawrence and Harlem. if your going south on Harlem, make a right on Lawrence and a few blocks down, look for it on the left side after the second light.
In Norridge, Il.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14127918#post14127918 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by madadi
so does coral reef. they actually had a 300gal in stock and they told me they wanted 2100. tank stand and all plumbing included.

Do you happen to know how much for just the tank and plumbing?

Aquarium Adventure in Bolingbrook quoted me 1650.00 for just the tank - the 300gal. w/ starphire front.

- other places I tried were b/w 1800 and 2000 - again just the tank.

Back