Desktop and laptop Ram give away.

Siptang

Hello everyone,

I have been away for a little bit now. Just have been very busy with life.

I am currently in process of relocating my store and I found out I had crap load of desktop ram and latop ram just sitting here.

older models of ddr3, ddr2 and even ddr1 varying from 512mb to 2gb

If you have a old desktop or laptop and want to give it a boost, you can have them for free.

I also have a spare battery for hp dv9000 series and that is also given out for free.

small colorful zoa frag donation would be appreciated but not necessary at all. :)

Richard.

i got an old ibm thinkcentre, at least 10yrs old, super dinosour , lmk if u got anything that will help my jalopy out

thanks in advance,

S13<3

no worries, please find out the model number and google which ram fits into your machine. I don't want to fry your machine by giving you a wrong ram.

congo - I have one speed below 800 but I'm pretty sure it's able to run in your system. I have 1 stick of that left and it's 512mb if you are still interested.

Marvin - Hey buddy, just trying to give back to my fellow reefers. How have you been by the way? Sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth lol. I'm glad that you are starting your tank now. Your baby and Mrs doing ok?

black thunda - I will do one better. I will give you a 2 gig stick. ;)

Thanks, my system maxes out at 2 gigs. I have 2 512 sticks, thats why i figured 2 1gig sticks. There shouldnt be a problem with just running a single 2 gig stick right? Its a laptop.

black thunda - yea that will work.

I'm off tomorrow so you guys can pick it up any time tomorrow.

If you guys are interested in picking it up, PM me.

Thanks John, I'm sure I will. It's actually in a frag tank at Traymitch here. We are trying to put a zoa rock together lol.

Nice to meet all 4 of you today. I still have a few left so let me know who needs them.

Congo, do you still need yours?

Back