Device to measure GPH?


New member
I'm getting ready ( or as the Texans would say, fixin' ) to run my GFO reactor and UV sterilizer off of a Mag 3. Both will have valves to adjust the flow. I was wondering if there is something that will measure the flow that I run through the sterilizer so that I can get the correct amount of flow through there so that I can make sure that I'm getting the full benefit out of it.


New member
I'm guessing you could clock how long it takes to fill a gallon jug and get the formula off Google .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2