DI Resin Exhausted but only half of it has changed color

Curt2199

Anyone run into this with their DI Resin. My TDS is 4 before and after DI. I was running 2 DI chambers to extend my change intervals but even running only one chamber gives me the same result.

7019c22ea426d85b034efd5473933c31.jpg

203dff8a9f197deaf22fe384a12cc57b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It kinda looks like from the picture that maybe your cartridge is installed upside down?

Your DI resin should be changing color from the bottom up... the end the arrow on the cannister is pointing to should be blue and the opposite end should be tan. That's not what that first photo is showing.

And maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but the cannister doesn't look fully packed either.

Is the 2nd photo the cannister from the 1st photo installed? I'm a bit confused there.

Yeah it looks like it was put in upside down. It's got an arrow for up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It kinda looks like from the picture that maybe your cartridge is installed upside down?

Your DI resin should be changing color from the bottom up... the end the arrow on the cannister is pointing to should be blue and the opposite end should be tan. That's not what that first photo is showing.

And maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but the cannister doesn't look fully packed either.

Is the 2nd photo the cannister from the 1st photo installed? I'm a bit confused there.

+1 ..... it definitely is confusing and it's not packed well at all

Back