So....

I want to develop a feeding plan and schedule for the FOWLR. Here are the fish:

Queen angel
Majestic angel
Threadfin butterfly
Lion
Blonde Naso Tang
Salfin Tang

Once a day, I plan on feeding a combination of Rod's Fish Only Blend and an Angel specific food like frozen Mega-Marine Angel by Bio-blend. If the Lion doesn't eat prepared foods right away, I'll start with live and attempt to wean.

But what about the rest of the day? I have two Ehiem 3581's.

Any recommendations for dry food combinations and how many times a day?

Thanks,

I have a sailfin, hippo, bicolor angel, tomato clown, diamond goby, firetail blenny, and a green chromis. I just throw in a pinch of spectrum thera-A pellets every few hours and keep nuri on the glass. My fish go nuts for them.

I barely feed them frozen food anymore, with the exception of the occassional mysis cube. But I've heard good things about Rods.

I'm also weary of any dry food not made by Spectrum. In the past I used Formula 1 and 2 pellets and it always led to HLLE. With spectrum, the fish are actually getting better.

I use frozen for my Snowflake, yellow tang, kole tang, naso tang, powder brown, heniochus butterfly, and 2 clowns. I use seaweed sheets. I feed seaweed in the morning and the frozen at night. With you lionfish try silversides I had on and he took to them fast over the live food. But watch they grow so fast mine went from 7" to over 14" in under 8 months.

Back