Dino or Cyano

Dino or Cyano

• Cyano

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dino

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
I'm not sure what answer your looking for here, but I think Jimmy and I have given you good advice. Its up to you if you decide to take it or not. It could be cyano or bacterial, but either way both can be a side effect to carbon dosing.

You need a much better skimmer when carbon dosing.

Ok, i'll stop the carbon dosing again. How much time should I give it to clear up?

looks like dinos to me, i had to pull my rock out and acid bath them to beat em, it was easiest way for my.
but i agree with the others, knowing what it is is only 1/2 the battle, being able to defeat it is the most important part. stop dosing the stuff, do a few 25% water changes over next few weeks and take the money you were using on dosing and buy a better skimmer is my opinion

corey

looks like dinos to me, i had to pull my rock out and acid bath them to beat em, it was easiest way for my.
but i agree with the others, knowing what it is is only 1/2 the battle, being able to defeat it is the most important part. stop dosing the stuff, do a few 25% water changes over next few weeks and take the money you were using on dosing and buy a better skimmer is my opinion

corey

lol that would take several years to add up, it's only a 10g tank :lol:

Back