Display Fuge

I recently set up a 190gallon tank that is plumbed off of my 225, and for the past few months its been running it has not really been doing much there are a few corals and a few fish but for the most part it really has been just sitting there wasting space while the 225 is the main pride of my tanks being the mixed reef.

I really want to turn this into a display refugium over the next month. Does anyone have any good recommendations for sourcing different macro's? Has anyone had any experience with Algae Barn? and lastly is anyone local here selling any different types of macros or provide any pointers for setting up a display fuge?

I hope people here can give you some macro.
Your idea/setup sounds cool. Do you have any pics?

Hi Yes I am excited to see how it turns out. attached is an older pic I have from back in November when I first started adding fish to that system the 190 is plumbed off of the sump underneath the 225 (left 225) (right 190)

Yesterday I did order some different plants and gorgonians from live-plants.com will keep you guys updated with how the order turns out.

Attachments

• IMG_8998.jpg
    IMG_8998.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1
I have been looking for display Macroalgae as well. Unfortunately, have not seen many display macro for sale here. I can trade you a couple of macro I currently have. Pm me if you are interested in trading.

Back