divers DEN Carpet on the way

GSMguy

iChatImageTnW.jpg

7inches be here friday

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9236488#post9236488 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bwest
Very nice...is that going to fit in your 50 gallon?
i can keep it in there when it needs more space i will move it or move my sps to a new 60gBB cube that i want

Coreefer i am going to put the frogspawn close and cross my fingers i do think that its the BTA keeping them from having the black they had when they came from rod
i am feeding rods food now too so i am hoping for some nice colors

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9237563#post9237563 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by COreefer
Just so you know...my Rod's have colored up a lot since they began hosting a haddoni.
post pics here please

no they are going to ship it the right way this time or i will go nuts
it is being shipped tommorow once the storm is gone
2 heatpacks and a larger box with more O2 to keep the heatpacks going

Well, good luck!

I know my DD GBTA is still having troubles. It expands but still doesn't eat... it's been a good three weeks with a closed mouth so I'm pretty sure we're almost out of the woods but it took a lot of patience and care to even get it to this point.

I normally feed silversides every 2-3 days. It's just not sticky, I've force fed once but really don't like doing that as it's a tricky, dangerous proposition.

Either it'll sticky up or not, no bleaching with decent expansion... time will tell.

well it should get enough light from the halide but should still be eating try cutting the silversides very small like shredded then use a turkey baster to feed it

Is that the anemone your getting in the picture? BTW, why do you call it a Divers Den anemone? Isn't that a green S. Haddoni or are they the same thing?

yea that one in the pic is the one im getting S. haddoni
what do you think 55
i call it divers den because i got it from the live aquaria divers den wysiwyg

i ordered this really nice sebae but it arrived dead so im trying this
they gave me a full refund they have 14day guaronte so im not worried

Back