Diving trip this weekend

Rogger Castells

Just wondering if anyone is interested in carpooling to the keys, I hate to drive back after diving! :(
Also, I have a few extra scuba gear if anyone is in need of something just let me know I may be able to let you borrow it.

hey rogger what day were you thinking about? more info please, planning on just leaving VERY early and getting 2 dives in and heading back?

No, This is the weekend for the FMAS Diving field trrip, there will be the two dives in the morning and then the BBQ at the pavillion, did you miss that announcement last meeting?

Is it snorkling or scuba diving? How long does it take to get there? How about some more details!!

The trip is for club members only. An email has been sent to all club members (except a few newbies) with details. It takes about 1.5 hours to get there. SCUBA, snorkel, and glass bottom boats are all available.

No problem Chris lets talk tomorrow for the details, So far it is you me and Jaymie, that should be plenty of drivers!
I just picked up my BC and Regulator, I took it for a cleaning and check up, I won't fit on my wet suit anymore :( ...I guess is time for dr. Atkins to work his magic, but for now i will be just diving in shorts.

I got 4 divers including myself in my truck .Should be lot's of fun.We are hitting the Tiki Bar after the picnic for some frozen refreshments in the pool.

is anyone not scuba cert. going that is going to be snorkling?? I dont wanna go all the way down there and be the only one!

man i wanna go lol.. unfortunately im booked with fraternity events sat and sun morning... how often do you guys do this? i am ALWAYS looking for dive partners...

Actually this is my first trip, I am sure it is going to be a blast, a lot of us don't have diving buddys either so we are just going to pair up in the boat.

Back in the day I hear that dive trips were very popular with the club, but lately the club hasn't done many. This will probably be a once or twice a year thing.

At what point does a wet suit cease being a wet suit and become a girdle? I think mine's now the latter.

Back