Do I get out or stay?

Nothing like a good swap to get ya motivated again! I know every time I come home from a good swap, I want to scrape my glass again!

Nothing like a good swap to get ya motivated again! I know every time I come home from a good swap, I want to scrape my glass again!

So true! I love the challenge of growing out a piece I've brought home...

Eugene... hope you can make it to the meeting on the 20th... been too long since we've seen you...

We all go through it. When I lost every colony of SPS, LPS and irreplaceable Chalices I almost but a hammer through my tank.

It took my Wife and Freinds to keep me going. I took it as a sign to move on and start over.

go with your heart and soul, when you stop enjoying it and it's upkeep/cost is out waying the joy you're getting, then it's time to step back and evaluate what you're really getting out of it. After all, it's a hobby and hobbies are for recreation which is supposed to be for fun. :). (and to socialize with great people you want to hang with with the same interests :)).

Take it from a guy who got out. STAY IN!!!!! I miss my tank and it's inhabitants. Getting out was good for a short moment, but doesn't compare to joy of watching things grow. Yeah it takes time and dedication, but in the long run it's worth it. Just my two cents.

Stay tuned for a come back!

Take it from a guy who got out. STAY IN!!!!! I miss my tank and it's inhabitants. Getting out was good for a short moment, but doesn't compare to joy of watching things grow. Yeah it takes time and dedication, but in the long run it's worth it. Just my two cents.

Stay tuned for a come back!

You sir live up to your screen name..... But now I have an LL cool J song stuck in my head..... IM MAKING A COMEBACK.....

Glad to hear you hung in there.
I'm hanging in there with just my 10G, Massive down sized, but I'm still here

Thanks for all the support people. This weekend was a game changer. Im definitely staying in and going to be draining the tank and starting all over :D Still sticking to an SPS dominated tank :eek2:

Good for you, you were asking the question, which meant you were on the fence and weren't really decided which way to go. When it's time, you'll know and won't ask :).

Back