Does anyone have a fish trap that I can borrow?

If you can convince my rabbitfish to cooperate, then I can use the net :) Unfortunately he is not being very cooperative right now. Maybe I should sit down and have a talk with him :confused:

Hello Hans
Try feeding them from a net for a while, it works! Then one day during lunch just scoop em out, They'll never know what happened. I feed all my fish from a net in while quarantine, to get them used to it! I do have a Trap you can use if you can't find one closer to home. What kind of fish are you looking to move?

First you get a big flat rock, prop a baited twig under the rock to hold it up on one end.... now wait.

Of course there is C4 to stun 'em.

nmprisons borrowed mine Garen. It's a great trap! Give him a PM and your fish are good as caught.

I also PM'd you about your gear.

Douglas - I am trying to catch a rabbitfish, a bellus angel, and a Ringtail Tang. I did try feeding 'em from the net, but that darn rabbitfish freaks out and hides every time he sees the net. The other 2 fish could be caught with the net, but that rabbitfish just doesn't trust me. Thank you for the offer on the fish trap. I'm gonna see if nmprisons can let me borrow NewSchool's. But if I can't get a hold of him, then I'd definately contact you about borrowing your's.

Dave - Hmmmm.....plastic explosives eh? Well, this would be one way to frag everything for the July frag swap :)

Pat - Thanks, I'll definately shoot a PM to nmprisons. Could I p/u the equipment on Thursday?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9850334#post9850334 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DaveBien
First you get a big flat rock, prop a baited twig under the rock to hold it up on one end.... now wait.

Of course there is C4 to stun 'em.

Meep meep!

You don't have to pick it up, I owe you a trip out to the burbs for lending it to me. I can do it anytime this weekend if that works out for you or if it doesn't, you can stop by Thurs. and check out the new set up. Still getting some diatoms but all in all, I'm pretty happy with the progress.

Phil - Thank you very much for the offer. It looks like I'm gonna grab one from DJ today.

NewSchool04 - Sending you a PM.

Good luck catching your rabbit, Elmer.

btw, what are you going to do with it once you have it trapped? does it need a new home?

:) He likes anyone that looks like they're capable of opening a freezer door and thawing out some of Rod's Food :)

Back