dolphin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that's just wrong.
I don't agree with what they do, but we do the same thing to cattle, chicken and pig's. I signed the petition but feel like somewhat of a hypocrite.

I seen this before and I am glad something is getting done about it.

I am #84693 :)

A real [profanity] disgrace! That made me sick to my stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
fyi- this was recently aired on a dateline type show and i watched the entire show, bottomline was that the japanese goverment was forced to ban the hunting of these dolphines due to pressure from peta type orgaizations.

Absolutly terrible. Horrible and disturbing. How can those people live with themselves! I also did my part, and sent out to many friends.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9225645#post9225645 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ConcreteReefer
wow, that's just wrong.
I don't agree with what they do, but we do the same thing to cattle, chicken and pig's. I signed the petition but feel like somewhat of a hypocrite.

It's different with farm animals. With domesticated animals, we breed them and humanely kill them. With dolphins, we kidnap them from the ocean and hack them to bits. I couldn't even watch the whole video.

that is really sickening..... I'm an avid fisherman and yes I do harvest fish to eat.... .but that video was horrible.... there was nothing humane at all about the way those animals were treated. You can actually see the suffering in their eyes..... :(

Signed it. Don't forget in some coutries in Asia Fido is also made a meal of. Stuff like that is why I don't eat meat period.

Horrible. I signed the petition. I also posted bulletin on myspace. everyone else should to get it floating around on that. Even if the petition can't make a difference, everybody's awareness can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back