Dont let Capt Cully near your fish!!!

erndog1001

Premium Member
So Capt Cully comes to my house to discuss an overflow box. Naturally he had a look at my setup and we talked at length about it.
While we were talking he noticed my Blue Line cleaner Wrasse and asked how long I had had it. I told him for the better part of 2 yrs.
He then told me that he had never heard of one lasting that long. Or words to that affect.
Anyways next day I go down about midday and notice he's nowhere to be found(the fish) lol He's always right up to the surface and follows my every move.
Well I found him alright. Shriveled up and dead under the tank.... :(

Hence the title of this thread..The man put the whammy on my poor little fish..LMAO!!

Obviously I'm just making a funny here. I just thought it completely odd that that would happen right after his visit and comments :)

Malocchio:

Italian slang for 'the evil eye.' Basically it has similar meaning to the stink eye, but is scarier because it is given by evil Italians who then damn you for eternity for doing them harm, doing their family harm, or going against their will.

People better have good pricing at the swap.

Malocchio:

Italian slang for 'the evil eye.' Basically it has similar meaning to the stink eye, but is scarier because it is given by evil Italians who then damn you for eternity for doing them harm, doing their family harm, or going against their will.

People better have good pricing at the swap.

HAHAHA

My wife is Italian I know the word well!! Went and saw Jeremy a while ago. he's getting me another one.

Back